October 21, 2017, Saturday: OHPL-Program "Now & Then"--Part II

When:  Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.

Where:  Oak Harbor Public Library (Local History Room-Lower Level), 147 West Main Street, Oak Harbor, OH

"Now & Then"--Part II.   What was it? Where was it?  What is it now?   Think only Kozy's has changed?  Come to the Oak Harbor Public Library for a program presented by Frank Gluth, Dick Martin, and John Liske.  See how time has changed many Oak Harbor buildings.  Program is free and open to the public. 

November 12, 2017, Sunday: OCHS Fall Meeting of the Membership

When:  Sunday, November 12, 2017, 12:30 p.m.

Where:  Catawba Island Club, 4235 E. Beachclub Road, Port Clinton

Fall meeting of the membership with election of officers.  Speaker Lou Hebert on "Ottawa County's Hidden History".  Buffet lunch at $25 per person.  Reservations required.  Make check payable to Ottawa County Historical Society.  Send reservations with check to Paul Moon, at 1119 Lee Avenue, Port Clinton, OH, 43452.  All welcome to attend!

December 9, 2017, Saturday: OCHS-Christmas Social

When:  Saturday, December 9, 2017, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Where:  Wolcott Keeper's House, 9999 E. Bayshore Road, Marblehead, OH

The Ottawa County Historical Society will celebrate the holiday season at the Keeper's House with live music, beverages and snacks.  All welcome to attend!