OCHS Quarterly Newsletters (Select Year - Click on Newsletter):
Newspaper articles or feature stories (click to view PDF):
- July 24, 2023, Port Clinton News Herald: Meet your Neighbor: Lighthouse Keeper’s House volunteers help keep memories alive
- June 25, 2020, The Beacon: Twins Louie, Gianna Tomaselli Give Keeper’s House Roses a Drink
- June 3, 2020, The Beacon: Chapman, Huskey Remembered by Ottawa County Historical Society
- April 2020 Ohio Magazine. Online at
- February 26, 2020, The Beacon: Kay Dulaney Celebrates 83rd With Memories of Growing Up in County’s Oldest Home
The Ottawa County Historical Society does not provide research services to the public. The Society makes this website page available for research completed by volunteers. We make no conclusions as to the accuracy of the material and the material with copyright remains the sole property of the individual providing the research. Reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the Ottawa County Historical Society and any authorized use of the material should include a reference citation “Courtesy of Ottawa County Historical Society Research Collection” and the date obtained from the website.
Research by Topic:
Women’s Suffrage and the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Remember The Ladies by Linda K. Huber, July 4, 2020
(Click on Title to view PDF)
Remember The Ladies, Linda K. Huber, July 4, 2020. The 19th amendment to the U.S. Constitution gave women the right to vote. This paper covers the women’s suffrage movement, the major players, and movement leaders who visited Ottawa County, Ohio.